Learn smart ways to manage your boss’s email, calendar and tasks
We understand that Executive Assistants are under pressure to get things done quickly and responsively. Fortunately, there are some fantastic features available in Microsoft Outlook that can make an Executive Assistants job much easier. In our 2-hour Outlook Productivity for Executive Assistants training, you will discover clever ways to manage your boss’s email, calendar and tasks in Microsoft Outlook. Plus, learn smart ways to automate many repetitive actions as well.
A 2-hour online, live and interactive training session
In this program, I want to help you learn smarter ways to use Microsoft Outlook to help you manage your boss’s Email, Calendar and Tasks more efficiently! I will present some options to help you communicate decisions you or your boss make around emails so that there is less duplication of time and effort.
Outlook Productivity for Executive Assistants Training Outline
- The Email Problem
- Learn ways to customise your Inbox
- Organise your Email Folders
- Learn clever ways to use Outlook Search
- Discover smart options to manage your boss’s email
- Manage your boss’s calendar more easily
- Using shared Tasks to manage actions
- Process emails faster using Quick Steps
- Create and use Email Templates
- Tips to speed up writing emails
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday March 1 – 1.00pm – 3.00pm (AEDT Canberra/Syd/Melb)
- Tuesday May 24 – 10.30am – 12.30pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb)
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $155* (AUD)
Trainer – Geoff Prior
Numbers are limited to 15 people only. This will be live and interactive and you will receive 1-1 help during the session if needed.
I can also run a customised version of our Outlook Productivity for Executive Assistants training for your team or organisation of course. Contact me for more details.
See some Client Feedback.